Earn a post graduate certificate online with Herzing
- 100% online classes you can take right at home
- How long it takes: as little as 8 months
- Full-time and part-time flexibility available
- Opportunity to earn Associate Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP) designation prior to graduation
- Transfer up to 12 approved credits
- Pathways to continued post-graduate education
Classes & curriculum details
Our Post Master’s Certificate in Data Analytics program prepares you to apply quantitative and statistical methods to business problems. Discover the skills and foundational knowledge needed to recommend sources of business data, how to examine them and apply analysis techniques to propose solutions.
All classes are delivered online so you can take them right at home as you continue working.
|Post Master's Certificate in Data Analytics||8||16|
*Average number of months for students to complete the program attending full-time
All courses, 16.00 semester credit hours, are required.
The Herzing University's Post-Master's Certificate in Data Analytics program is open to candidates who have completed a Master’s degree or higher in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.
Career possibilities in business analysis
Even more important than accessibility to data is proper interpretation of the data. As a data analyst, you are the invaluable asset capable of turning a sea of information into a story that’s easy to tell. Many aspects of a business require sound, timely data analysis to address problems and clearly present pathways to organizational solutions.
Play a key role in market research and help businesses refine their processes to run smoothly and stay competitive in their industry. Job possibilities in business analysis include:
- Data Analyst
- Process Analyst
- Information Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Services Manager
How can I continue advancing my career? Herzing University offers several additional options for post-graduate certificate concentrations. Continue your education, add to your professional credentials and strengthen your case for the next big job opportunity.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:*
- Employment of Operations Research Analysts is expected to rise 25% from 2019-2029
- Employment of Market Research Analysts is expected to rise 18% over the same timeframe
Now is an excellent time to become qualified for business analysis jobs poised for significant growth in the coming years, well above the average for all U.S. occupations.
Post Master's Certificate - Data Analytics Degree Programs
Showing 1 programs for the Online campus
To learn more about this program, click the Request Info button to the right.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to request more information
Accreditation & Disclosures
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography and degree field, affect career outcomes. Herzing does not guarantee a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salary.