Skip to main content

Can I enroll in a master's degree program without a BSN?

Yes, if you are an RN who currently holds an ADN/ASN. Non-nurses seeking a career as a nurse practitioner or another MSN concentration must first earn an undergraduate degree before pursuing an MSN.

Herzing University offers unique “bridge” style RN to MSN programs for current ADN or diploma nurses with an RN license looking for a direct path to earning an MSN.

Our RN to MSN program features multiple options for concentrations, including Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP/AGNP)Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Nursing Education (NE), and Nursing Leadership and Administration (NLA).

You may choose an accelerated RN to MSN degree pathway or earn your BSN on the way in our RN to BSN to MSN track.

Learn more about Herzing's MSN programs

Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 42459 for help, Text STOP to 42459 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.