Many IT and computer science-related bachelor’s degree programs teach skills related to computer networking. At Herzing, we offer a number of bachelor’s degrees with varied emphases in technical skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Software Development
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Data Analytics Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Programming
All of these types of information technology degree programs teach a broad base of computer networking principles and practices. However, a specialized computer networking degree program will provide more extensive knowledge of networking technologies. At Herzing, our computer networking bachelor’s degree also offers you more practical experience with analyzing networks and solving networking problems.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook 2022. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salaries. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography market in which you want to work and degree field, will affect career outcomes and earnings. Herzing neither represents that its graduates will earn the average salaries calculated by BLS for a particular job nor guarantees that graduation from its program will result in a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth.