Library Resources and Services
A variety of library resources and services are available for students in both on-campus and online Herzing programs.
- All students, at campuses and online, have access to dozens of extensive research databases which include thousands of journals, magazines, images, e-books, newspapers, transcripts, and multimedia. These electronic resources are available online 24x7.
- Campus libraries have supplemental collections including books, periodicals, and multimedia, as well as facilities for study and research.
- A team of professional librarians work with students regarding reference questions and use of the electronic and print resources.
- Librarians are available via toll-free phone, email, chat, and more.
- Faculty members work with librarians to match library resources with the research resources needed for assignments and research projects.
- Information literacy skills are integrated with the curriculum so students can develop their ability to work with resources effectively and efficiently.
- Research collections, guides, tutorials, and other materials are available to students.
The librarians support development of independent learning skills by offering research information and assistance for both focused and general research.