Advance your career with an MBA in Human Resources.
Employees are the most valuable asset of any organization. With an MBA in Human Resources degree from Herzing, you’ll build a solid foundation of business knowledge and leadership skills to strategically contribute to an organization’s overall success.
For those with a background in HR, a Herzing MBA in Human Resources degree is the ideal concentration to augment your skills and prepare you for higher level HR management positions.
Additional program highlights
- Solutions-based curriculum with real-world scenarios to help you make strategic decisions
- Learn from experienced graduate faculty in a student-centered learning environment that supports success
- Business concept "leveling" courses to prepare you for more complex concepts that come later in coursework
- Earn your MBA in Human Resources online or at select campus locations - full time or part-time
Classes Start October 4th
Learn More Today
MBA in Human Resources Degree Curriculum
This program prepares students with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises, with a concentration of courses in human resources. HR career opportunities may be in areas such as accounting, finance, business administration, sales, marketing, human resources, information systems, and production or operations for the existing or emerging manager. Potential occupational titles for this program include chief executive, general manager, operations manager, sales manager, and administrative services manager.
Earn your MBA online, with at least partial class availability offered at our Atlanta campus.
Upon completing this program, you will be prepared to:
- Formulate strategies that will enable organizations to achieve both operational and strategic goals
- Apply human resource management metrics to make informed decisions
- Apply techniques in talent management to facilitate HR strategic planning
- Assess opportunities to improve and sustain organizational performance through strategic thinking and management by the development of human capital
- Recommend decisions based on professional standards and practices for ethical conduct, legal requirements and regulatory guidelines that are in the best interest of the individual, the organization, the environment, and society as a whole.
|Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Human Resources||14||33-36|
Program availability varies by location
Required Foundation Course(s) 3-6 Semester Credit Hours
* Only required for students who do not have an undergraduate degree in Business, a closely related discipline or its international equivalent.
Required Core MBA Courses - 21 Semester Credit Hours
Additional Required Human Resources Concentration
A minimum of 9.00 semester credit hours is required.
Course prerequisites may be waived if the student has prior equivalent coursework or the approval of the Graduate Dean.
As few as 14 months | 33-36 credits
$531 per credit
You are worth it.
*When student accepts awarded scholarship.
Tuition & Cost
With Herzing University, an affordable, career-focused education in business administration is within your reach. We are always striving to make college more affordable for everyone.
Opportunities for financial aid include:
MBA program enrollment requirements
Enrollment prerequisites to enroll in Herzing’s MBA program include:
- Completed bachelor’s or graduate degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or have completed a three or four year bachelor’s degree at a foreign college or university recognized as equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree by an approved foreign credential evaluator.
- Meet and interview with a Herzing admissions advisor
- Complete an application form
No minimum GMAT/GRE score is required for admission!
MBA - Human Resources Degree Programs
Showing 1 programs for the Online campus
This program prepares an existing or emerging organizational or team leader with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises. These career opportunities may be in areas such as accounting, finance, business administration, sales, marketing, human resources, information systems, project management, production and operations. Application of theory to practice is emphasized through a problem-based/solutions-based curriculum, grounded in a framework of ethical leadership and global competition.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to request more information
Accreditations & Disclosures
1. The Business Division at Herzing University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. For a list of accredited programs please refer to our IACBE member status page
Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Not all programs approved in all states.