Earn an MBA in Human Resources and become possible
- Earn your MBA online or at select campus locations - full time or part-time
- Program length: 20 months when attending full-time
- No GMAT/GRE required for admissions!
- 33 and 36 credit options; transfer up to 9-12 approved semester credit hours
- Earned ranking as one of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online MBA Programs in 2020
Advance your career with an MBA in Human Resources.
Employees are the most valuable asset of any organization. With an MBA in Human Resources degree from Herzing, you’ll build a solid foundation of business knowledge and leadership skills to strategically contribute to an organization’s overall success.
For those with a background in HR, a Herzing MBA in Human Resources degree is the ideal concentration to augment your skills and prepare you for higher level HR management positions.
Additional program highlights
- Solutions-based curriculum with real-world scenarios to help you make strategic decisions
- Learn from experienced graduate faculty in a student-centered learning environment that supports success
- Business concept "leveling" courses to prepare you for more complex concepts that come later in coursework
- Earn your MBA in Human Resources online or at select campus locations - full time or part-time
Classes Start November 2nd
Learn More Today
Dual Concentration Option
To help you build a solid foundation of leadership, problem solving and project management skills, Herzing’s MBA program allows you to tailor your degree to match your career goals. Choose to exclusively earn your MBA in Human Resources or pair this concentration with another concentration area to further distinguish yourself. The dual concentration option requires 42-45 credits for graduation.
MBA in Human Resources Degree Curriculum
This program prepares students with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises, with a concentration of courses in human resources. Career opportunities may be in areas such as accounting, finance, business administration, sales, marketing, human resources, information systems, and production or operations for the existing or emerging manager. Potential occupational titles for this program include chief executive, general manager, operations manager, sales manager, and administrative services manager.
Upon completing this program, you will be prepared to:
- Formulate strategies that will enable organizations to achieve both operational and strategic goals
- Apply human resource management metrics to make informed decisions
- Apply techniques in talent management to facilitate HR strategic planning
- Assess opportunities to improve and sustain organizational performance through strategic thinking and management by the development of human capital
- Recommend decisions based on professional standards and practices for ethical conduct, legal requirements and regulatory guidelines that are in the best interest of the individual, the organization, the environment, and society as a whole.
Required Foundation Course(s) 3-6 Semester Credit Hours
* Only required for students who do not have an undergraduate degree in Business, a closely related discipline or its international equivalent.
Required Core MBA Courses - 21 Semester Credit Hours
Additional Required Human Resources Concentration
A minimum of 9.00 semester credit hours is required.
Course prerequisites may be waived if the student has prior equivalent coursework or the approval of the Graduate Dean.
Online & on-campus availability
The Herzing human resources MBA program may be completed online, with at least partial class availability offered at several Herzing locations:
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Orlando, Florida
Program delivery (online / on ground) may vary by location. Please call your campus for more information.
MBA - Human Resources Degree Programs
Showing 1 programs for the Online campus
This program prepares an existing or emerging organizational or team leader with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises. These career opportunities may be in areas such as accounting, finance, business administration, sales, marketing, human resources, information systems, project management, production and operations. Application of theory to practice is emphasized through a problem-based/solutions-based curriculum, grounded in a framework of ethical leadership and global competition.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to request more information
Accreditations & Disclosures
Herzing University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.
Not all programs approved in all states.