Skip to main content

Am I able to work while attending school on my F-1 visa?

The opportunities to work in the USA as an international student are very limited. In most cases the only options to work while attending Herzing University are: during the internship in your final semester for authorized Curricular Practical Training (CPT) and after graduation after applying for and getting approved for Optional Practical Training (OPT).

Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information