Skip to main content


Am I eligible for any Grant Funding?

Grant funding is aid that you do not need to pay back to the agency that issues it.

Grant funding that comes from the Federal Government is automatically awarded to a student based on the FAFSA information supplied. The most common type of Federal Grant funding is the Pell Grant. The Pell Grant can be received for Undergraduate programs for students who have not earned a bachelor's degree or have used 12 full-time semesters of Pell Grant in the past.
Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 85109 for help, Text STOP to 85109 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.