Skip to main content

Do I need a transcript evaluation?

Applicants that have attended college/university outside of the USA will require a 3rd party to complete a foreign credential evaluation. Herzing University will handle the evaluation process for you after we receive your official transcripts and your application for admissions is complete.

Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 42459 for help, Text STOP to 42459 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.