Skip to main content


How do I change my name?

If you have had a legal name change for whatever reason, your name can be updated with Herzing University when you provide the financial aid department with a copy of your updated social security card.

For security purposes, please do not send your social security card to your financial aid advisor without discussing it with them first. We will add a needed document to your financial aid portal for secure upload.
Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 85109 for help, Text STOP to 85109 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.