Skip to main content


How do I release my information to my parents?

If you would like your parents to be able to call or email the school and access certain school or financial aid information, you will need to complete a Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) form that details the access the parent is allowed to receive.

For more information on FERPA use this link:
Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 85109 for help, Text STOP to 85109 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.