Skip to main content


How do I update my address?

If your address is incorrect in the financial aid portal, please contact your financial aid advisor as the information has been pulled in from your FAFSA.

If your address is incorrect in your student portal follow these steps through HerzingConnect:
1. Navigate to My Profile > My Information. The My Information page is displayed. By default, the Personal tab is selected.
2. Click Edit. The Personal tab is displayed in edit mode. Items marked with an asterisk are required.
3. Modify the editable details.
4. Click each of the following fields and perform steps 2 through 4 to update relevant information:
Additional Information (in school defined fields)
5. Click Save. All edits in the My Information page are saved.
Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 85109 for help, Text STOP to 85109 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.