If selected for verification, you will be required to submit a Verification Worksheet (provided by your Financial Aid Department) and some, or all, of the following:
- A copy of your most recent federal tax filing and your spouse’s or parent’s tax filing, if applicable. You can request a free Tax Transcript from the IRS Tax Transcript Request Line by calling 800-829-1040 or by visiting IRS.gov.
- Proof of child support paid
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- High school diploma or GED
Other supporting documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- Birth certificate
- Immigration papers
- Social security card
- Government issued identification card
- Statement of educational purpose
- Divorce decree or separation documentation (must have correct, current name)
- Ward of the Court
- Homelessness documentation
- SNAP Benefits
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook 2022. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salaries. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography market in which you want to work and degree field, will affect career outcomes and earnings. Herzing neither represents that its graduates will earn the average salaries calculated by BLS for a particular job nor guarantees that graduation from its program will result in a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth.