A business management degree is an educational program that teaches students general skills for leading business operations at a strategic level.
As you earn your degree, you’ll gain critical skills in accounting, management, business law, economics, marketing and sales. You'll also choose electives that focus on your key interests in the business administration field.
In addition to specific subject knowledge, our online business management degree students learn how to:
- Think critically in an ever-evolving business world
- Develop innovative solutions to critical business issues
- Communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing
- Use industry-standard computer software for data collection and analysis.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook 2022. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salaries. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography market in which you want to work and degree field, will affect career outcomes and earnings. Herzing neither represents that its graduates will earn the average salaries calculated by BLS for a particular job nor guarantees that graduation from its program will result in a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth.