Skip to main content


Where do I send my transcripts for review?

Transcripts can be sent to Herzing in a few different ways:

Official Transcripts
Transcripts must be sent directly from your former institution to Herzing University to be deemed official. Transcripts can be sent electronically to or via mail to:
Herzing University Registrar's Office
275 W Wisconsin Ave Ste. 210,
Milwaukee, WI 53203

Unofficial Transcripts
If you would like to have your unofficial transcripts reviewed, email them directly to your admissions advisor or
Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 85109 for help, Text STOP to 85109 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.