Skip to main content


Will I be eligible to become DANB certified (RHS)?


There are no eligibility requirements to take the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) Radiation Health and Safety (RHS) exam. However, completing our dental radiology course can assist you in preparing for the RHS exam.

Our course includes an RHS readiness exam as part of the curriculum and will put you in much better position to pass the exam on your first attempt.

Learn more about our Dental Radiology certificate program

Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 85109 for help, Text STOP to 85109 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.