Skip to main content


Are there loans other than federal loans I can use?

If federal loans aren't your thing, or you need additional funds to help cover a gap, alternative loans are another option.

Alternative loans are loans from private sources, like your bank or a national bank. Herzing has relationships with a number of banks where the funds will come directly to the school to pay for your tuition. Please use this link for more information on Alternative loans:
Request Information
Ready to get started?

Contact us to request more information

Opt-In to Receive SMS Messages

By selecting this button you agree to receive updates and alerts from Herzing University. Text HELP to 85109 for help, Text STOP to 85109 to end. Msg & Data Rates May Apply. By opting in, I authorize Herzing University to deliver SMS messages and I understand that I am not required to opt in as a condition of enrollment. By leaving this box unchecked you will not be opted in for SMS messages. Click to read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.