Herzing University offers several undergraduate healthcare degree and diploma options that you may earn online, in addition to medical coding and billing:
- Health Sciences
- Healthcare Administration - Associate, Bachelor's
- Health Information Management - Associate, Bachelor's
- Medical Office Administration - Diploma, Associate
- Medical Assisting - Diploma, Associate
Each program is positioned uniquely to build a foundation for you to pursue the type of job in healthcare you’re looking for—whether it’s directly caring for patients, focusing on day-to-day administrative tasks or leading the way in a managerial role.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook 2022. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salaries. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography market in which you want to work and degree field, will affect career outcomes and earnings. Herzing neither represents that its graduates will earn the average salaries calculated by BLS for a particular job nor guarantees that graduation from its program will result in a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth.