A post master’s certificate (PMC), also referred to as a “post-graduate” certificate, is designed for nurses who hold a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree and seek additional certification in a separate field.
Herzing University offers several post master’s certificates for MSN-prepared nurses looking to transition in or out of clinical-based practice:
- AGACNP - Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (program length: 20 months)
- AGPCNP - Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (program length: 20 months)
- FNP - Family Nurse Practitioner certificate (program length: 16-20 months)
- NE - Nursing Education certificate (program length: 8 months)
- NLA - Nursing Leadership & Administration (program length: 8 months)
- PMHNP: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certificate (program length: 20 months)
A post master’s certificate from Herzing University provides the education, training, and practical experience you need to take the next big step in your nursing career.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook 2022. BLS estimates do not represent entry-level wages and/or salaries. Multiple factors, including prior experience, age, geography market in which you want to work and degree field, will affect career outcomes and earnings. Herzing neither represents that its graduates will earn the average salaries calculated by BLS for a particular job nor guarantees that graduation from its program will result in a job, promotion, salary increase or other career growth.