Herzing University offers students a unique educational experience with career-focused classes, convenient scheduling, and caring faculty and staff. We meet you wherever you are in life and provide you with the real-world skills you need to get ahead in today's economy. Get the facts about the Herzing difference below, then talk to an advisor to start your career today.
- Founded by Henry and Suzanne Herzing in 1965, our family legacy continues with daughter, Renée Herzing, as president.
- First post-secondary institution focused on preparing students for careers in the computer industry.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). For further information about the Higher Learning Commission visit: www.hlcommission.org.
- Recognized as a member of the GI Jobs' list of "Military Friendly Schools" since 2010.
- Is a private nonprofit institution as of January 2015.
Our Career Programs
- Over 30 undergraduate programs in technology, business, healthcare, and public safety.
- Two master's programs, including eight MBA concentrations and two MSN concentrations.
- 11 locations and an online division.
- Varied continuing education options through our local campuses.
- Technology, medical imaging, and radiation therapy training and certification through our division: Medical Technology Management Institute, a continuing education division of Herzing University.
- Students can earn a bachelor's and master's degree in just four years.
- 18:1 student-faculty ratio average.
- 625 faculty experienced in their field.
- Over 6,000 students attend Herzing annually.
- 40,000 alumni and counting.
- We offer a study abroad exchange program at the Dalian Institute of Science and Technology in Dalian, China.