Open to the Community... Pro Bono Wellness Clinic
The Herzing University CARE Clinic is a pro bono clinic that provides wellness and therapeutic services through the physical therapist assistant program at Herzing University-Brookfield.
Services provided include:
- Wellness program
- Therapeutic exercise instruction
- Functional training
- Fall risk prevention
- Chronic pain support
- Neurological care assistance (stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease)
- Orthopedic care
- Home exercise program review
Services are offered at no cost.
New client application process:
- Download or request an application packet by email, phone or in-person
- Complete packet and return via email, mail or drop-off
- You will be contacted to schedule an evaluation by a physical therapist
- Further sessions are scheduled with student physical therapist assistants under the direction and supervision of faculty physical therapists
15895 W. Bluemound Rd.
Brookfield, WI 53005
Classes Start May 8th
Learn More Today