Herzing University is working toward confirming state-level authorization of its professional licensure/certification programs in all states and territories. Please refer to these charts to determine the status of your program in your respective state.
Herzing University Licensure/Certification Disclosures
If you are planning to apply for licensure in a state other than where the program is offered, please contact that state's appropriate licensing board to determine whether the Herzing University program meets licensure/certification requirements in that state. State contact information may be found by program in the links below.
- Dental Assisting: American Dental Association
- Dental Hygiene: American Dental Association
- Emergency Medical Technician: National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Physical Therapist Assistant: Federation of State Board of Physical Therapy
- Nursing: National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- Occupational Therapy Assistant: American Occupational Therapy Association
- Radiologic Technology: American Society of Radiologic Technologist
- Social Work: Association of Social Work Boards
- Sterile Processing: SPD Technical Certification Exam
- Surgical Technology: Association of Surgical Technologists
If you need additional assistance finding contact information for your state, or if you need additional information regarding professional licensure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org