The right to vote is one of the most precious rights afforded to United States citizens. Registering to vote is an important step that an individual can take towards a lifetime of good citizenship. Voter registration forms are available on each Herzing campus for the state in which that campus is located. Voter registration forms are also available online at the below links for each of the states in which Herzing University has a physical location.
- Alabama: https://www.sos.alabama.gov/alabama-votes/voter/register-to-vote
- Florida: http://dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voter-registration/register-to-vote-or-update-your-information/
- Georgia: https://registertovote.sos.ga.gov/GAOLVR/welcome.do#no-back-button
- Louisiana: http://www.sos.la.gov/electionsandvoting/registertovote/Pages/default.aspx
- Minnesota: https://mnvotes.sos.state.mn.us/voterregistration/voterregistrationstep1.aspx
- Ohio: https://olvr.ohiosos.gov/
- Tennessee: https://ovr.govote.tn.gov/
- Wisconsin: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
If you do not reside in one of the states listed above, you can find out how you can register to vote at: https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote
To sign up for reminders about upcoming elections or registration deadlines, visit:
Any questions regarding registering to vote at Herzing University can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.